- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 cup diced pancetta
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- ½ pound chopped mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ tsp. dried chopped rosemary
- 1 box (10 oz) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 jar (22-24oz) alfredo sauce, divided
- 2½ cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- Hot alfredo sauce, optional
Indicates item can be purchased at Tenuta’s.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 13×9-in. baking dish. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pancetta in 2 tsp. oil until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer pancetta to a large bowl; set aside. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms until golden brown, adding additional oil as needed, 3-4 minutes. Add onions and rosemary; cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer mixture to the bowl with pancetta.
- Add spinach, chicken, 1½ cups mozzarella and 1½ cups alfredo sauce to pancetta mixture; stir to combine. Lay noodles on a cutting board or work surface. Spread mixture evenly over each noodle to within ½ inch of narrow edge. Roll up each noodle. Place seam side down in prepared dish. Top with remaining alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes; uncover, and bake until golden brown and heated through, 15-20 minutes longer. Serve immediately with additional alfredo sauce if desired.
Share this Recipe:
More Family Recipes
There’s no better time than now to start cooking up some memorable meals with the help of our family recipe. Our recipes are simple and delicious, and will surely delight your friends and family. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking today!